Monday, April 27, 2009

STARFISH MAGazine has arrived


..just got the latest issue of Starfish. It has excellent pictures.... and some real cool diy tips... definitely worth checking out...In addition it even has the debut december snowskate ad!! ...the generous guys at starfish sent me a bunch of copies, so if you would like one leave a comment or email me. I'd be stoked to mail out a free copy..
wanted to para- phrase from a much early post about where december snowskates evolved from:
. I first tried snowskating, well at least the feeling back in 1977 at my uncle place at Mt. Snow. My cousins and I would smuggle out lunch tray's from the cafeteria, and ride them down the massive snowbanks in front of the lodge. We went from sitting to eventually standing. This was the first time I had experienced that thrilling "slide ass" but semi-in control feeling. A feeling so strong, that I have tried to duplicate over and over ever since. In the past Surfing always represent the this "feeling" to me the greatest. Nothing beats the feeling of sliding and re-connecting while generating more speed then surfing, but today my focus has been snowskating, there is such level of style, freedom and reckless control that I put everything I've learned and absorbed through board sports and the countless hours studying in the classroom about design, strength of materials, and construction,in addition to the years of field/industry work into a product that we at december, believe will be a snowskate you can progress with and depend on for years to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

get info at: decembersnowskates@gmail.com

WINTER 2009-2010 Snowskates
Line-up:
Singles, flat decks, and Powder sticks

Top decks....priced by size



december singles

december singles
.... our single decks are hand crafted and pressed using 8 ply Canadian Maple , engineered with five glide-lock channels that have been "skinned" with the latest technology in snowboard base material; 4000 "Red" Sintered Base with Gallium, to give today's rider tomorrow's speed and performance, now.....

december TOP decks for BI-DECKS

december TOP decks for BI-DECKS
....hand pressed out of 7 plys of hard rock maple. These top decks are to be mounted to the sub of your choice whether its for powder or park...Our decks are available with custom concaves, kicks, and sizes. These decks are best if tweaked to the riders desired dimensions....all truck holes will be pre-drilled..Prices vary upon sizes...



FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Please scroll down to see what's available To order: decembersnowskates@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.