Monday, May 31, 2010
video by Erik Oslon
Saturday, May 29, 2010
here's a very polished glimpse of the common winter here, I love this video because Matt doesn't just wait for trunks and tropical swell to film, (it would be like lipstick on a pig) its mostly gnarly, cold, and windwhipped winter set-ups in these shots, the waves are good all winter here, but no one is buying a plane ticket to come here and dress-up in a 5mm with booties and gloves..... money can be spent better...we however love it...thank you Matt for piecing together a beautiful clip..
Thursday, May 27, 2010
click to enlarge picture and take a look at dude getting washed in, I don't see his board anywhere..
Monday, May 24, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
he sent me an email with photos about an area, he and his friends pioneered surfing some twenty years ago, completely empty..... really amazing stuff, ...... here's a couple I gleamed from the email.....being a huge fan of icy cold empty pointbreaks, Norway looks perfect to me!!!!!
photos: from www.stadsurfing.com
surf and snowskate anyone?
super chill right
here's a clip from an upcoming skate video that Bernhard Sports is working on...can't wait to see this, quality looks unbelievable....viva Norway!!!!!
......please send me any sliding photos you have, doesn't matter what type or medium...thanks in advance, kev..
Monday, May 3, 2010
(photo phil brown)
please send in your snowskate pics you might have from anywhere, would love to post snowskate shots all summer long...email them to kev email@example.com
get info at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Singles, flat decks, and Powder sticks
Top decks....priced by size
My Blog List
- ► 2014 (276)
- ► 2013 (297)
- ► 2012 (348)
- ► 2011 (536)
- Unedited iPhone documentary of a mini pocket rocke...
- maple plys glued up and placed in mold
- Pressing maple
- Veneer Saw
- celebrate the end of winter snow season
- to celebrate the end of Winter surf season
- recieved this email at 8 am today
- Gears have changed
- Snow Still showing at the ROCKPILE
- fish demo
- Classic san deigo shaping duo Steve and Cher
- Glider pic
- Got to meet top dog shaper Steve Pendarvis
- Block of foam surfing= bindingless thrill
- The little yellow pendoflex was my favorite
- fish frye 2010
- About ten minutes ago... Small but fun for Friday ...
- 3 BIG snowskate molds
- Snowy powder dreams
- May 9 2010 JAY gets 14 plus inches of powder
- cat tracks at the rockpile in april
- NORWAY, Baard, Stadt
- 12-20" fell Upstate the other day
- ▼ May (25)