Saturday, April 30, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
..my brother is tired of snowshoeing, his distaste for it rubbed off on me, now we are both tired of snowshoing, so we decided to kick and glide our way to the spring snow (certain trails require skis or snowshoes to perserve trail system)..however skins don't glide enough. But waxless does, good old "fishscales", from our skinny ski days. My idea was to pack out the router base on an angle and cut the fishscales directly into ptex on an old snowboard and then rip it into a pair of approach skis..seemed to work...so we quickly tested them out last weekend (all went well!!) hope to push their limits on friday..(bindings are from circa 2001 design to accept any soft shoe- pika mountaineering)
check video for fishscales in action at closed test track PS i'm a natural
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
here's a look at his video from 2006!!!!five years old already
Monday, April 11, 2011
get info at: email@example.com
Singles, flat decks, and Powder sticks
Top decks....priced by size
My Blog List
- ► 2014 (276)
- ► 2013 (297)
- ► 2012 (348)
- Surf Saturday
- Not as thin as it looks
- One of the Boyd customs decks mounted
- Wyoming's own John M.'s powder surfboard
- Late spring in the high peaks wilderness section 4...
- Surf is coming up today
- Foggy pile drivers coming in tonight
- Round two .. 4/22/11 7.5 mile snowskate trip
- Driving in things looked pretty white
- Scaling up
- Fresh snow 4/22/11
- Approach skis, poles getting a free ride down
- Sticky snow
- 20days earlier this summit was socked in
- Snow is shrinking at the summits
- Surfing overhead birch glades !!
- Vid grab of Steve
- Packing skis
- Nice window for Friday..
- routering fishscales
- Sacred Craft Show Santa Cruz and Hydrodynamica's "...
- Mr. Chairlift Skeptics
- Could have slid it, either way yesterday
- Overcast sun cups
- The valley
- The dragon
- One of three for folks @ predog.com
- Snowskate sox
- 2 from Jeremy from today (I think)
- 5'3" finless something
- Spring recon
- Driving in summits were getting snow
- </ due to a hectic schedule on friday we had a ve...
- Post sess
- the Base of mountain at the trail head had snow pa...
- Can you feel the hate?
- Steve and the trees
- Ski trail cut in 1938 .. No tracks, no lifts
- Intermittent snow showers
- Steve so stoked to take off his snowshoes
- At this point, Steve was breaking trail
- Nearing the summit (at the base you walk underneat...
- Wind was honking up top
- Just kidding ... Not sure who they were
- Chasing the storm to Algonquin
- ▼ April (76)
- ► 2010 (605)